Brakes MAGURA MT7 PRO + Rotors MAGURA MDR-P (180mm + 180mm)
Set of hydraulic disc brakes MAGURA MT7 PRO and rotors MAGURA MDR-P in 180mm. Highest model of 4-piston brakes from MAGURA. Made for most demanded MTB disciplines like, trail, enduro, downhill or MTB e-bikes. Supplied with 4-piston caliper which delivers amazing braking power. Brake lever body is made from unique Carbotecture SL® material, which is light and also very durable. Brake body is combined with 1-finger HC lever blade, which is very comfortable and delivers perfect modulation and maximum braking force on 1-finger lever. Caliper is made from one piece of aluminium alloy. Calipers pistons are magnetic which holds pads on its place without any springs! Brake lever is flip-flop so you can use it on left or right hand.
Free shipping from 5000 CZK
Only Magura original products
Credit cart payment available
Return of unused goods within 14 days
- set of 2x brakes MAGURA MT7 PRO and 2x rotor MAGURA MDR-P 180mm
- brake MAGURA MT7 PRO is made from unique MAGURA Carbotecture SL® material which MAGURA developed for their whole MT brake series lineup
- Carbotecture SL® brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
- ergonomic aluminium Magura HC 1-finger brake lever blade delivers very comfortable feel in combination with amazing braking power only on 1-finger
- brake lever can be dismounted very easily without removing your grips or shifters etc.
- the radial master piston design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate
- very easy bleeding thanks to the EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) port - without necessary special inserts in the brake lever
- MAGURA MT7 PRO offers tooless setting of the lever blade distance from the handlebars
- kevlar reinforced 5mm brake hose is very durable and with smooth brake fluid delivery
- caliper brake mounts are Post Mount (PM), which is compactible with the most of the modern bike frames / forks
- each brake is supplied with 2200mm long brake hose, with all necessary tools and inserts for shortening to desired lenght
- brake is supplied filled with minerail Royal Blood fluid, resp. you can use it immediately
- brake weight: 255g including full hose lenght (without disc rotor and bolts) - 1pc of brake
- rotor weights: 180mm (190g / 1pc)
- 2x complete brake MAGURA MT7 PRO (including barbed fittings and olives for connection of shortened hose and also bolts for caliper mounting)
- 2x rotor MAGURA MDR-P 180mm (including bolts)
- MAGURA MT7 PRO brake is possible to combine with SRAM and SHIMANO shiffters (sold sepparately - MAGURA Shiftmix clamps)
- Shimano iSpec I a II = MAGURA Shiftmix 1+2
- Shimano iSpec EV = MAGURA Shiftmix 4
- Sram Matchmaker = MAGURA Shiftmix 3
For correct instalation please read the manual delivered with the brake!
For proper instalation of the lever is necessary to mount the brake clamp correctly - with the arrows on the clamp (pointing up). There is necessary to tight the upper bolt on clamp so it touches the brake lever body without any gap! Than tight the bottom bolt to the maximum 4Nm! There will be small gap on bottom between the clamp and brake body. Overtightening can cause damage of the brake clamp or lever body! This overtightening is not covered with the warranty!
5-Year leak proof warranty
Magura offers 5 year leak proof guarantee! MAGURA grants the FIRST BUYER a 5-year leak proof guarantee on brake masters, calipers and cylinders if the brake is mounted on a bicycle as original equipment or has been purchased from a dealer as a retrofit. The guarantee is valid for five years from the date of purchase. Registration for the 5-year leak proof guarantee is not necessary.
Video - Installation
Video - Hose shortening
Video - Filling and bleeding
Video - MAGURA eSTOP
- Lever position
- Left hand
- Number of caliper pistons
- Brake model line
- Recommended use
Trail / All Mountain
- Caliper mount
- Post Mount (PM)
- Rotor mount
- Rotor diameter
- Lever blade type
- 1-finger HC
- HIGO compactibility
- Rotor model
No customer reviews for the moment.