Disc brake Magura MT7 PRO | HC lever | 1-finger
Hxraulic disc brake Magura MT7 PRO is model from the Gravity series, which means that this brake is made for most demanded MTB disciplines from trail, accross enduro, till downhill. Magura MT7 PRO have 4-piston caliper which brings amazing braking power. Brake lever body is made from unique Carbotecture SL® material which is light and also very durable. The body is combined with 1-finger HC lever blade, which is very comfortable and delivers perfect combination between modulation and maximum braking force on 1-finger. Caliper is made from one piece of aluminium alloy. Calipers pistons are magnetic - they hold pads on its place without any springs between pads! Brake lever is also flip-flop so you can use it on left or right hand. Weight of the complete brake without rotor is 255g.
Free shipping from 5000 CZK
Only Magura original products
Credit cart payment available
Return of unused goods within 14 days
- brake Magura MT7 PRO brake lever is made from unique Magura Carbotecture SL® material which Magura developed for their whole magura MT brake series lineup
- Carbotecture SL® brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
- ergonomic aluminium Magura HC 1-finger brake lever blade delivers very comfortable feel in combination with amazing braking power only on 1-finger
- brake lever can be dismounted very easily without removing your grips or shifters etc.
- the radial master piston design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate
- very easy bleeding thanks to the EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) port - without necessary special inserts in the brake lever
- MT7 PRO offers tooless setting of the lever blade distance from the handlebars
- kevlar reinforced 5mm brake hose is very durable and with smooth brake fluid delivery
- caliper brake mounts are Post Mount (PM), which is compactible with the most of the modern bike frames / forks
- brake is supplied with 2200mm long brake hose, which all necessary tools and inserts for shortening to desired lenght
- brake is supplied bleeded and filled with minerail Royal Blood fluid, resp. you can use it immediately
- brake weight: 255g including full hose lenght (without disc rotor and bolts)
- we recommend to use it with brake rotos Magura STORM HC, or Magura MDR-C, which are available in 160mm / 180mm / 203mm diameters
- for harder aplications like downhill or hard enduro is possible to use unique disc rotors Magura MDR-P with aluminium inner ring and outer steel ring, which are available in 180mm / 203mm / 220mm diameters
- Magura MT7 PRO brake is possible to combine with Magura Shiftmix SRAM and SHIMANO shiffter clamps (sold sepparately - Magura Shiftmix)
For correct instalation please read the manual delivered with the brake!
For proper instalation of the lever is necessary to mount the brake clamp correctly - with the arrows on the clamp (pointing up). There is necessary to tight the upper bolt on clamp so it touches the brake lever body without any gap! Than tight the bottom bolt to the maximum 4Nm! There will be small gap on bottom between the clamp and brake body. Overtightening can cause damage of the brake clamp or lever body! This overtightening is not covered with the warranty!
5-Year leak proof warranty
Magura offers 5 year leak proof guarantee! MAGURA grants the FIRST BUYER a 5-year leak proof guarantee on brake masters, calipers and cylinders if the brake is mounted on a bicycle as original equipment or has been purchased from a dealer as a retrofit. The guarantee is valid for five years from the date of purchase. Registration for the 5-year leak proof guarantee is not necessary.
Video - Installation
Video - Hose shortening
Video - Filling and bleeding
Video - Fast bleeding
- Lever position
- Left hand
- Number of caliper pistons
- Brake model line
- Recommended use
Trail / All Mountain
- Caliper mount
- Post Mount (PM)
- Lever blade type
- 1-finger HC
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
Spare part for your Magura HS (from 2011 and later) and Magura MT (all models) brakes. Handlebar clamp made from forged aluminium alloy with Magura logo. Handlebar clamp in excentric so it is necessary to keep the manual for instalation supplied with the clamp! Do not exceed max tightening torque 3Nm! Black color.
Originální destičky MAGURA 8.P Performance. Destičky modelu Performance jsou určené pro ty kteří hledají skvělou možnost dávkování. Destičky nabízejí bezpečí plynulého brzdného chodu a dostatečného brzdného výkonu. Destičky je možné ostadit na brzdy MAGURA MT5 / MT TRAIL SPORT (přední) / MT TRAIL CARBON / MT7
Originální destičky MAGURA 8.R Race. Destičky modelu Race jsou určené pro ty kteří hledají maximální brzdný výkon. Destičky nabízejí okamžitý přísun maximální brzdné sily a plného brzdného výkonu, jaký dokáže brzda vyvinout. Destičky je možné ostadit na brzdy MAGURA MT5 / MT TRAIL SPORT (přední) / MT TRAIL CARBON / MT7
Bleed kit from MAGURA for disc brakes and rim brakes. Bleed kit type MEDIUM is kompaktible with Magura MT and also Magura HS33, HS11 etc. Kit includes all necessary like 100ml mineral oil Royal Blood, M9 shroud nuts, barbed fittings, olives, syringes, hoses, torx T25 key and also plastic installing clamps.
Spare part for MAGURA pro brzdy MT6 / MT7 / MT8 / MT TRAIL SL. Brake lever blade is made from aluminium alloy. 2-finger model. Including reach-adjust where you can set the distance of the brake lever blade from the handlebars without any tool. Also including rivet for attachment to lever body.
Spare BAT KIT for MAGURA MT6/MT7/MT8/MT TRAIL SL brakes. Thanks to this BAT kit is possible to set the lever feel. You can use this BAT KIT on brakes like MT6 which are in standard without BAT. Made from high durable plastic. Supplied with the spring. Easy installation without any tools.
Spare part for MAGURA brakes MT6 / MT7 / MT8 / MT TRAIL SL. Brake lever blade MAGURA HC is made from aluminium alloy. 1-finger model. Including reach-adjust where you can set the distance of the brake lever blade from the handlebars without any tool. Also including rivet for attachment to lever body.
Original brake pads MAGURA 8.S Sport. Brake pads model 8.S Sport are made for those who are searching for great brake power which is comparable in dry and also dry conditions. Sport brake pads offer amazing durability and fading, so they are perfect for heavy electrobikes in combination with disc rotors Magura MDR-P, MDR-C or STORM HC. Magura Sport brake...
BAT plug kit for brakes Magura MT, which covers the hole after removing BAT kit (lever bite point adjustement - short / long). You will use this BAT plug if you are changing for HC3 lever, or you don't want to use your BAT adjustement. Plug kit covers hole and ensures the lever will stay on its original place. Supplied with the spring and 90° closing...
Brake lever model Magura HC3 is unique model from two pieces, which has ben developed in cooperation with Danny MacAskill. Shortened and carries a lot of features for individual adjustments. Every rider can tune in his personal braking feeling perfectly. A unique feature is the adjustment of the leverage which changes the braking power. Improved ergonomy...
Original minerail oil Magura Royal Blood for hydraulic rim and disc brakes Magura MT and Magura HS (all models). Minerail oil Magura is a bit sparse than standard minerail oils, so the lever feel is less spongier and the lever response is faster. Even that is sparse, Magura Ryal Blood keeps perfect lubrication properities. Bottle contains 250ml of oil.
Cover-kit for brake lever Magura MT7, which covers the rivet of lever blade. Cover is supplied as a 4pcs, resp. like a set for two brake levers (left + right). Sticker, cover is provided with adhesive glue, with which can be easily placed on the Magura MT7 Carbotecture® SL brake lever.