Brake lever MAGURA HS33 Carbotecture | 2-finger | silver
Spare part for hydraulic rim brakes Magura HS33 resp. brake lever Magura HS33. Complete brake lever, which is flip-flop (left and also right). Lever is supplied with shroud nut and olive Magura for hose connection (plastic Magura hose). 2-finger lever blade made from aluminium which have adjustement of the distance from handlebars and also brake pads from rim (TPA wheel). Lever body is made from special light Carbotecture® material.
Free shipping from 5000 CZK
Only Magura original products
Credit cart payment available
Return of unused goods within 14 days
- lever body is made from light but still durable Carbotecture® material
- new forged 2-finger lever blade
- two bolts on brake clamp (not necessary to remove grips when mounting / unmounting the lever)
- new TPA system made from steel for better brake pads adjustement
- distance of lever blade from handlebars adjustement with torxt T25
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology) for fast and very easy bleeding of the lever and whole braking system
- lever is also flip-flop, resp. you can use it on left or right hand
- supplied with shroud nut and also olive for fast hose connection (Magura plastic hose)
- weight: 89g
The EBT bolt is made from plastic and the tightening torque is onli 0,5Nm! Be aware and not overtight the bolt! The damage of the EBT bolt is not covered by warranty if you damage it with more tightening torque!
- Lever position
- Left hand
- Lever blade type
- 2-finger aluminium
- Brake type
- Rim brake
- Model compactibility
No customer reviews for the moment.